United Lutheran Seminary Mission Statement:
Unifying, Learning, Serving: United Lutheran Seminary is a welcoming and diverse learning community equipping people to proclaim the living Gospel for a changing church and world.
United Lutheran Seminary is seeking a part-time custodian to assist our housing and hospitality team with maintaining our offices and facilities for students and staff.
- Ensure that all the campus areas are kept clean and in proper order. Clean individual offices, bathrooms including vacuuming, mopping, and sweeping as needed.
- Follow custodial checklist for areas assigned. Such as chapel, offices, dorms, apartments.
- Maintain cleanliness of public spaces.
- Deep cleans dorm rooms and apartments in preparation of student move-in.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Housing, Facilities and Special Events.
Sits, stands, bends, reaches and moves intermittently during work.
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Must be able to properly use cleaning chemicals.
Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move cleaning equipment, supplies, etc., up to 50 pounds.
Ability to work with little or no supervision.
Interested applicants: Email resume to HR@ULS.edu